Monday, October 23, 2006
Toots & Giggles
If you are offended by discussions about "toots," then read no further. :-) Gabe has learned to use the word "toot" when someone passes gas, particularly himself or his father (not mommy, of course). So, a couple nights ago I was laying down with him on our bed to get him to sleep for the night. He was almost sleeping when he passed gas a couple of times (fairly loud :-)). In his drowsy, half-sleeping state, he whispered, "toot......toot." I almost cracked up, and then he drifted off to sleep. What a stinker (pun intended).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
He is getting such a personality! He's always had one, he's just now putting it into words. How funny is this!
It was so good to see you yesterday at the show. I'm excited that you got some shopping done. I got some cute Chanel sunglasses after you left..no other great finds though :-) Thank you so much for coming and for delivering the laptop. I loved seeing you!
Post a Comment