Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sandbox Pics

As promised, here's a pic of Gabe in his new sandbox:






And here's one of his sandy toes (I like this picture for some reason and you can also see his crossed toes, which are just like his daddy's):

3 comments:

Christina said...

He looks so cute in his sandbox. The Dollar Tree has lots of sand and beach toys...buckets and shovels and other little things that would be fun..all for $1. Do you want me to pick some up for you? I would love to!
p.s. my toes do that too...must be a genetic thing. It drives Patrick nuts and he's always trying to uncross them :-)

Anonymous said...

Adam's toes also do that. We call it a hovering toe. My kid will probably have it to now!

Sally said...

That is so weird. I can't even FORCE my toe to do that (my second toe is shorter than my big toe).