My step-mother-in-law Sandi came to visit for a couple of days and painted the diamond pattern in Gabe's room that I've been wanting to do since we moved in (I was inspired by a Pottery Barn Kids catalogue). As you can see, she did a fabulous job! She is super artistic and after we snapped all the chalk lines, she did most of this freehand without taping anything off! I really love it. It makes things a little more fun in his room. We still have some finishing touches and need to get things up on the walls, but I can't believe how much Sandi got done while she was here for a couple of days. She'll never want to paint diamonds again as long as she lives! :-)


3 comments:
I love the diamonds. It looks very cool! Sandi is so good. What a fun room!!
Jamie
This is DARLING!!! I just love it! I'm so impressed with your idea and with the painting. It looks so cute. Does Gabe seem to like it? I can't believe she was free-handing it. I'm so impressed! I can't wait to see it in person.
It looks like wallpaper! What a talented painter.
Post a Comment