Yesterday my mom and sister came in and we went downtown to take the architectural boat tour on the Chicago River. I had done it once before, but it's really fun and very interesting. You learn lots of interesting facts about Chicago. Gabe did well, but he didn't really seem terribly intersted. It was pretty hot, so we sat under the covered part of the boat, so maybe he didn't get the full view. Anyway, it was a fun outing and I would recommend it if you haven't done it before ($20 for adults, one hour tour, www.wendellaboats.com). Even though I work downtown everyday, I took pictures like a regular tourist, as evidenced by the following (and one really cute one of Gabe giving my mom a kiss):
These pictures are so good. The one of Gabe kissing your mom is priceless! I just love it. They all turned out really cute. I like the one with he and Becky, too. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, and great weather for it.
1 comments:
These pictures are so good. The one of Gabe kissing your mom is priceless! I just love it. They all turned out really cute. I like the one with he and Becky, too. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, and great weather for it.
Post a Comment