I have to write about one more quick thing that happened today. First, our babysitter, Miss D, lost her son to a violent crime (shooting) last Friday. He was a little younger than us, and also had a two-year old daughter. Please keep her and her family in your prayers during this difficult time.
Since D is out for a while, I was home this afternoon with Gabe. I was walking through the front living room and somehow ran into the end of the loveseat and bruised my thigh. I was kindof wincing, etc. the way you would when you stub your toe, and Gabe just started bawling. He got so scared and sad. I think he probably hasn't really ever seen me in pain before.
I feel badly that he was scared, but it was also sort of touching that he was really sad to see me sad. I feel like he just becomes more grown up everyday.
I'll be doing some catching up on posts and updates about him, becuase it has been an eventful last week (a haircut was involved!).
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment