On Saturday morning we were hanging out with the bag o' blocks when the boys started throwing them at each other and laughing hysterically. By the time I got the camera, Caleb had stopped throwing them at Gabe and was just having fun getting them thrown at him! Then, Gabe started stuffing them down Caleb's shirt:
And then this was the mischief that ensued (note that Caleb continues to play with the Nemo cell phone, apparently not phased by the load of blocks being shoved down his shirt):

Gabe loading Caleb up with blocks

Again, not seeming to mind his new hunchback

Gabe loading Caleb up with blocks
Again, not seeming to mind his new hunchback
Thankfully, they're foam...
Now he's catching on...
Gabe's gotta join the fun...
Silly guy....and Caleb, still with the phone...even after he's been unloaded...

4 comments:
Truth be told, when I opened your blog and only glanced at the title, I did think it said "Cute New Kids on the Block".. and I'm only slightly embarrassed to say that my heart lept a little and I thought "ohmygosh! She likes the Kids, too!" Sigh.
However, I was NOT disappointed in your actual post (even though it had nothing to do with the Kids) because your children are adorable. I love it when you post videos.
ps - what is your email address?
I love that Gabe and Caleb enjoy being together so much. It is such fun to see them interact with each other. What great friends they will be as they grow older.
love ya,
Sandi
Clever title :-)
It's sweet that the boys play together now and can act silly together. I can't believe how many blocks were down Caleb's shirt! Too funny. It was great seeing all of you on Saturday, and I'm glad we get to see you all again on Sunday!
Love,
Erica
Post a Comment