I usually start these posts by saying how quickly time has gone and that I can't believe he's 16 months, but I actually feel like this month went REALLY slow. It's probably because in the last month Caleb has had two ear infections and a miscellaneous stomach bug. :-) And still no incisors, so I can only imagine that they're close and contributing to our continuing sleep problems.
He continues to change and make us laugh all the time, though. He's definitely saying more things and about a week and a half ago said his first two-word phrase: "Hi, Dada!" He's getting really good at repeating things and loves to stand at the basement door and call for Tat and Meow (he's expecially good at saying "meow"). A few days ago we were telling him "no, no, no" about something and he looked at us and shook his little pointer finger at US and said "nah, nah, nah." Too funny. He tries to repeat Dan saying "I'll be back" which is also really cute. He continue to be pretty friendly when we're out and about, waving and saying hi to anyone who will pay attention. Last night at Tasty Dog he blew the cashier a kiss. :-)
He's still having his ba-ba, which is really my fault. I need try and phase it out soon. He still wears hats almost everyday and is obsessed with taking lids on and off of things (especially empty milk jugs or cartons).
Also, here are a few stats from his 15-month well visit:
Weight: 28 lb. 7 oz. (91%)
Height: 32.25" (78%)
Head Circumference: (97%)
He didn't have his shots because they found the first ear infection at his well visit, followed by another and we're actually due back for a check this morning, but he threw up again last night, so we're not sure what's going on!

3 comments:
He's a cutie! Sorry he's been sick lately and not sleeping good...that's no fun at all!
Caleb is such a sweetheart! It's neat that he's saying more and more new words and phrases. He must have melted that cashier's heart by blowing her a kiss. I hope his teething troubles pass soon. Ben is having a lot of teething problems and is waking up during the night too. How long does it take for babies to get all their teeth???!!! :-)
Love,
Erica
PS-Even though I wish we would have seen you guys on Friday, I'm glad we didn't come over. Ben had the awful stomach flu this weekend, and I would have felt badly if he would have given it to Gabe and Caleb.
He is such a little doll!! I love this sweet picture of him. I can't wait to see you guys and hear him talking so much. He is so spunky. I love the nah-nah-nah with the pointed finger! hahaha, this boy is hilarious!
Love you guys!
Christina
Post a Comment