Is there anything better than a beautiful fall day with a huge pile leaves to play in? Piles of leaves are such great photo ops, too, as evidenced above. :-)
Oh how cute!! My nephews are the cutest! They look adorable playing in those leaves, I love their plaid shirts--perfect fall-wear. And I love that you got in on the photo op fun. I wish your head was in the pic of Gabe leaning on you....so adorable!! These are good ones to frame. Happy Fall!! (as always, I would be happy if winter never came!)
Great shots. Several of them look like professional pictures. The boys are so cute and look like they are both having a ball. I'll have to say it is more fun to jump in the leaves than it is to rake them. Cory and I raked up 22 bags at Mimi's last week. I asked if he wanted to jump in one of the piles we made but he just looked at me like I was crazy. Enjoy the boys now. They grow up too fast. love ya, Sandi
6 comments:
Oh how cute!! My nephews are the cutest! They look adorable playing in those leaves, I love their plaid shirts--perfect fall-wear. And I love that you got in on the photo op fun. I wish your head was in the pic of Gabe leaning on you....so adorable!! These are good ones to frame.
Happy Fall!! (as always, I would be happy if winter never came!)
Sara those are great! And might I say you look just beautiful! What a sassy mom you are :). Love you!
I love these pictures Sara! Your boys are so cute!
Oops! That last one was from me, Ruth :0)
Great shots. Several of them look like professional pictures. The boys are so cute and look like they are both having a ball. I'll have to say it is more fun to jump in the leaves than it is to rake them. Cory and I raked up 22 bags at Mimi's last week. I asked if he wanted to jump in one of the piles we made but he just looked at me like I was crazy. Enjoy the boys now. They grow up too fast.
love ya,
Sandi
These do look like professional pictures. The boys look like they're having so much fun, and I love that it's captured in these photos.
Love,
Erica
Post a Comment