Like everyone else out there, things have been very busy with the holiday season and the year-end at work. That means I'm way behind on posts, as usual. :-) Caleb is 17 months now and I've been wanting to post the video below of him and his "cool guy" glasses. Whenever he has these glasses on - and only these - he starts saying "hey cool GUY" over and over and over and just marching around in them. It cracks me up! You'll also see in this video that Gabe has progressed from "ABC Player" to "3 Player" when talking about the MP3 player. (Disclaimers: excuse the messy kitchen and Caleb's random outfit.)
In other news, he finally got an incisor last Thursday (looking at him, bottom left), or at least that's when I noticed it. He's been super cranky the last couple of days, so I think he's working on the other three. Seems like it's taking them FOREVER.
He's saying more and more all the time and definitely has a fiesty streak! He's been hitting Gabe sometimes out of anger...he just gets this look on his face and clenches his teeth and marches right over and smacks him! Yikes! Gabe usually laughs it off and says, "it didn't hurt, mommy," but I'm hoping it won't get worse! I don't really know what to do at this age, I don't think a time-out is that meaningful! (although I've done it a couple of times) :-)

5 comments:
Very funny video! I think he may be the singer of the family.
Cracked me up!! What a cutey!! Ruth
I love that Caleb is talking now. He is so funny. I can't really give you any advice on the hitting. Wasn't really a problem since Cory's siblings were like 11 and 13 years older. Dan and Christina just gave him whatever he wanted.
Love ya,
Sandi
Hahaha----LOVE the "cool guy"!! This cracks me up! He loves those glasses! And they are really cool. :-) He is a doll!
That is really really funny! He is a super cool guy! Amber :)
Post a Comment