Friday, December 19, 2008

Sweetness




The other night we were in my room getting ready for bed and reading our Advent book and

Gabe says, "hey, take a picture of me by the tree" Which was weird, because he usually doesn't like having his picture taken. I love the two above; just thought I'd share. This was my little tree that my mom got me when I was probably in junor high.

Hope you're all having a great holiday season!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a sweetheart. I love the pictures.
love ya,
Sandi

Christina said...

How precious. He is so sweet. Can't wait to see you guys on Christmas Eve!!

Love you!

Katie said...

Precious for sure! What a sweetheart - I had a little tree in my room too growing up! :) And the post below with Caleb is so cute - I can't believe how much they've grown since the summer!
Merry Christmas!