So I may have made an error in the Eclair cake recipe. Apparently the frosting doesn't require separating the butter - it can all be together and all be room temp. My mom thinks she wrote it down that way because she uses butter and cocoa powder instead of chocolate baking squares (which the recipe originally called for). So, while I've never actually made it, I guess it's not as complicated as it sounded. :-)
Also, I think someone asked how to make the chef hats and I forgot to post that (Amy, maybe?). We had some big easel-sized paper and folded it accordian style and then unfolded it and folded the bottom up a couple of times and then made the hat and taped it in the back. Super simple!
Does anyone feel like I'm talking about this party a lot? Enough already! :-)
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment