Monday, October 22, 2007
Sleepy Boy
Gabe really has not napped, other than in the car, for about 2 weeks now. However, I know he is extremely tired because he'll fall asleep really easily when we're out and he's gets a little cranky still if he doesn't get the nap. I go in and come home early on Mondays, and today when I got home Caleb was due for a nap (cranky) and Gabe was super tired and cuddled up on the couch watching Curious George. I started walking Caleb in the dining room to get him to sleep and when I looked over, this is what I found:
Caleb is napping, too, so who would've thought I'd have such a quiet, peaceful Monday afternoon! I guess there are no excuses now to not make dinner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh my goodness, I think I would have been so surprised to turn around and find THAT! How sweet. And how nice for you to have a surprisingly quiet afternoon.
Post a Comment