Monday, October 15, 2007

Pictures!






So I finally got around to Gabe's two-year picture (now two-and-a-half-year picture) and it was time for Caleb's three-month pictures. We had a good experience with Portrait Innovations in Bloomington last fall with the Vances, and they have been really happy there, so we found one in Orland Park (about 25 miles away) that we went to. We were happy with them and you get a TON of pics for what you pay, plus we got all of the shots on CD. Caleb was all smiles, but Gabe was a little timid and it took a little effort on their part to make him smile! One of the things they did was throw a soccer ball to him and have him throw it back, so when we got to the "fall scene" with some pumpkins as props, he picked one up and threw it at them! Also, he was not crazy about Caleb sitting in his lap; the second time we tried he pushed Caleb forward and almost folded him in half! Here are a few of my faves, and hopefully this link will work for the rest: http://www.flickr.com/photos/15143310@N03/?saved=1


6 comments:

Amy Kate said...

Oh my gosh - too stinkin' cute!! Gabe looks like such a big kid, and Caleb is so smiley.
I cannot believe you got that many pictures in one package on CD...I think it may be time for me to finally take the girls. You know, for Charlotte's first photo shoot at age three and a half!!

Anonymous said...

I love them.. too cute. The family one is great & way to go Caleb on the big smiles! So cute!! Good job on taking them for pics : )

Anonymous said...

ok, I just looked at all of them and that is a ton of pics!! Wow! I love the one of Gabe with his legs crossed by himself. And did I mention how big Caleb is again!! How much does he weigh now?

Christina said...

Oh my goodness!! These are absolutely darling. I love your family picture....Sara, you look so great, I love your outfit and hair. Also, the boys look so cute...Gabe's eyes look beautiful in his pic and I love Caleb's big smiles. It sounds like things went well. I loved looking through all of the other pics, too. Henry sat on my lap and looked at all of them with me. The pumpkin story is funny, I was wondering why he was tossing the pumpkin!! Glad they went well. Such a beautiful family!!

Anonymous said...

You have such an adorable family!!! I'd say that is money well spent!

Christina said...

Holly noticed that in the picture with Gabe tossing the pumpkin, it looks like he has perfect form for his jump shot. I just looked at it again and cracked up...Aunt B will be so proud! :-)