Monday, October 22, 2007

Baby Giggles

Dan got some good footage of Caleb giggling today (of course while I was at work, thankfully they're not his "first" giggles) - I guess having clothes fall on you is funny when you're a baby! I think Sandi told me Cory used to laugh at that too...

Anyway, enjoy! There's nothing so sweet as baby giggles....except maybe baby sleep. :-)

4 comments:

Sally said...

You mean, Blake might be laughing in just 2 weeks? Wow, time is really flying with our second babies, isn't it?!

Anonymous said...

Cory did laugh at about that same age when Tim dropped shirts on him. It is interesting what babies find to be funny.

Amy Kate said...

Oh, I'm smitten. I love the first laugh that stops suddenly, like he was just placating Dan. Gurgly giggles - love it!

Christina said...

Ah, the sweetest thing for sure! He's such a little doll. Couldn't you listed to that forever??