Monday, February 19, 2007

Our Second Boy

As a proud dad, I figured I'd make this post with a couple pics of the new baby.

Leave comments with ideas for names...if we get some that we like, we'll have an on-line poll to pick the winner...well, maybe not pick the winne, but it will be fun anyway.

We decided not to upload the 4D pics...they're kinda weird looking.

Dan





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are good ultrasound pics. I already told Sara, but I like Noah. Noah & Gabe would be cute. Carson was are runner up, but Dan probably won't like that name... other favorites
Jackson, Aiden, Caden & Chase
I'm not sure what baby name book you have, but I have 2 if you'd like another : )

Katie said...

Wow, I don't know who Jamie is but Jamie has good ideas for names! I too like Noah. I know this is kinda common, (and I'm all for different names) but for some reason Matthew pops into my head...