Friday, February 02, 2007

Bowling

My mom and I took Gabe to the Chicago Children's Musuem this morning to play for a while. I loved this video of him bowling. I guess if you've never bowled before, "knock the pins over with the ball" can mean anything you want it to!


3 comments:

Christina said...

I can't get this to work and I'm dying to see it!! It's just blank and when I press play nothing happens???

Sara said...

OK, something is weird with this video because I uploaded it and it said "uploaded" and gave me the code, etc., but when I look at the list in Google video, it still says "processing." So, sorry, hopefully it will be active soon!

Google video seems to be hit or miss when it comes to whether they're active right away or you have to wait for processing. Oh well.

Christina said...

I just watched it...must have just been a kink. It is so cute..I love watching him knock down every single ball. Too funny.