Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Counting and Talking

Gabe's been talking a ton lately, and starting to use more three and even four word phrases. He's really like a little parrot lately. Yesterday we were just sitting on the floor and talking and I say "how are you today?" to which he replied, clear as day, "fine." I got that on this video. He's also been counting a lot; we count with him as we go up the stairs and he can say most of the numbers between one and ten. When he counts on his own, though, he usually counts out of order (as you'll see in this video). Excuse the first few seconds of the video (and the shots of the messy kitchen)...I was trying to sneak the video because sometimes when he sees the camera he just wants to play with the camera (also evidenced in the video :-). He's saying "s" more and has been saying things like "I see it!" and "I found it!" He also says "oh my!" all the time...it's one of his favorite phrases. I have a couple more talking videos I'll try to get up.


2 comments:

Christina said...

This is so funny and cute. I love how he counts the stickers!! Henry definitely misses his cousin. We need to get together again soon.

Christina said...

Also, he's just turning into such a little boy. It's so cute watching him be so independent and smart.