Friday, February 09, 2007
And the baby is....
.....A BOY! A little brother for Gabie. :-) We had our 20 week ultrasound this morning and she had no problem identifying the gender! We're very excited. I think everyone is surprised because almost everyone thought it was girl, including me! However, I felt that way the first time around, so I figured it was probably a boy again. :-) This will be nice because we have all the boy stuff, etc. Dan is super excited as he was really hoping for another boy. We got some pictures on a CD, but they are ".avi" files, and I can't figure out how to upload them (any suggestions?). They also did some 4D shots, but the baby's face really wasn't in a good place to get a good face shot. It was still pretty cool to see, though! I think Dan and I both feel a little more connected now to this baby - it is so amazing to see the baby on screen and for me it just helps to know it's a boy and now I can't refer to "him" instead of "baby." So, there you have it! If I can figure out the pics, I'll get those up soon (though a lot of them she put on there are the "gender ID" shots - I'm sure no one wants to see 8 pictures of that!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So excited for a boy! Hunter is excited to get another buddy. It will be fun to get all the boys together to play in a couple years : ) And Gabe will have so much fun with a little brother. You're going to have your hands full now!
I wonder if this one will look like you with dark hair? It will be interesting to see..
Well Congrats again!
Love Jamie
Yay, that will be so fun! How are names coming along now that you know the gender?
Post a Comment