Saturday, February 17, 2018

Happy 11th Birthday, Gabe!


Dear Gabe,

For your 11th birthday party, we gathered at Mammow's, as we traditionally do, to celebrate with family.  We had a "pizza" theme, and you wore every piece of new clothing and basketball accessory you received, all bright and colorful, just the way you like things.  As always, a friendly game of basketball took place in the driveway, and we enjoyed spending the day with cousins and family.  You've always loved being around people, especially family and those you love - our little social butterfly.  You are opinionated and perceptive and just entering the "tween" years.  I can hardly believe it.  You are my sill my Gabie Baby, my firstborn, and I love you so.  I pray only the best for you as you enter your second decade of life and pray that God gives me wisdom and guidance to be the best mom i can be.

I love you.

Mom

0 comments: