Dear Gabe,
A few fun memories of your 12th birthday:
- I can still hold you! But you had to jump to help me out a bit. :-) This has been our annual birthday tradition.
- You really wanted to get the new Nintendo Switch; after waiting in line in the rain at Toys R Us, they ran out of tickets right when they got to us. So we paid the guy in front of us an extra $50 and came home with a Switch.
- We celebrated with family as always at Mammow's but also had a really fun party with your school friends at Dave & Busters. You've got a great group of friends in 6th grade and I'm so thankful.
I refuse to believe that next year you will be a teenager. But, as you know, no matter how old you are, you'll always be my baby.
I love you, Gabe.
Mom

0 comments:
Post a Comment