Saturday, February 17, 2018
Happy 10th Birthday, Caleb!
Dear Caleb,
First of all - TEN! I can't believe it. I have no more kids in single digits! It's been quite a year. Your love of cubing has continued, and you can now solve a 3x3 in less than a minute. In fact, at the school talent show this year you solved not one, not two, but THREE cubes in less than two minutes. The audience was amazed. :-) You're still playing piano and working your way through the Coldplay hits. AND you WON the Pinewood Derby this past year! And let's not forget our Europe trip. I cherished every moment of watching you and Gabe experience that adventure to Cornwall, London and Paris. You really sent your single digit years out with a bang! We celebrated your birthday with family and - what else - a cube-themed party.
You're a special kid and our family just wouldn't be the same without you. I'm so thankful for you and pray God's peace and protection for you always.
Love,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment