
Both of my boys have really loved / still love puzzles. I'd say Caleb is at the height of his puzzle-loving stage right now. The current fave is a Melissa and Doug pirate puzzle (above, we are working on it for the third time already this morning), but some days we cycle through all of the wooden puzzles in systematic fashion. One-by-one they come off the shelf, are dissasembled, reassembled, and then put in a "done" pile. Love watching his focus and concentration - definitely one of those few acitivities I don't feel guilty about!


2 comments:
Way to go Caleb! Some of those look pretty tough for a 3-year old and he's putting them together so easily. Such a smart boy! He will excel in math :)
I love this. I think it's so sweet that he likes to work through piles and piles of them. Adorable pictures, too.
We love you guys!
These are adorable pictures! It's amazing to me that he'll sit and do one puzzle after another. I showed Ben these pictures of Caleb to show him how much he likes to do them. Ben liked looking at Caleb but still isn't interested in doing puzzles himself. Caleb will have to show him sometime soon!
Love,
Erica
Post a Comment