
Second, record keeping. Gabe is learning to count by fives and today wanted some paper to write down the numbers as he went. He went up to 100 by himself, and after that I lent him {only a little} assistance.

Hope you're having a good week! I am feeling better after having a bit of the nasty cold virus that's going around - I was just about to say that we're all healthy for the first time in a while, but I better not say that lest I jinx us, right?

6 comments:
Oooh, these are high stakes! I want that gift card! Ha! Ok, I have to admit, I saw this picture in your Flickr photostream and I was like "hmm, can't wait to know what that is?!" Very intriguing. I see the outside and your cute little swing set. But what is it?!
OK, I'm going to guess, it's the top of your glass canister/jar. Upside down? {Fingers crossed...}
And great job Gabe! He counted really high!
love,
Christina
Doorknob on your front door!
I was going to say the lid of a jar too, but Christina beat me to the punch! :-)
I'm amazed at Gabe's math skills!! Great job, Gabe!!!
It's the knob on the bottom of the light fixture on your front porch. way to easy.
-- Ghost guesser
Correction - - Back porch (since I see the slide in the reflection)
Still Anonymous (but please give the card to Erica)
Correction - - Back porch (since I see the slide in the reflection)
Still Anonymous (but please give the card to Erica)
Post a Comment