
We had so much fun with the Vances this weekend. The boys absolutely LOVE their cousins. Although, as I was telling Christina, Gabe has been insisting that William is not his cousin. William is Caleb's cousin, and Henry is his cousin. :-) I just think it's funny he thinks of it that way. It is so much fun to have cousins that are the same age and that get along so well.
Gabe and Henry love jumping and running and dancing together. We even had a little dance party on the porch Saturday morning. :-)

And the weather was beautiful, so we spent lots of time outside. The big boys worked on a "project" in the sandbox (shoveling it all out into the lid and back again) while the little ones played in the playhouse. So cute.

We also waited for the ice cream truck, which never came. Go figure!

Thanks for coming to visit us! We love you guys!

2 comments:
These pictures are adorable! You got some really great ones! And I love the way you put them together in your collages (you inspired me to learn photoshop!!). I especially love the dance party on the porch collage. Those pictures are priceless!!
We had so much fun. Thank you so much for having us over to play! That is so hilarious about Gabe and his cousin theories. We had a blast ice-cream truck or not!!
Love you guys,
Christina
Oh my goodness! All those boys are too cute. I loved seeing them in action on Friday, and we have to do it more often.
They're so lucky to have each other, and it's wonderful that they'll be able to grow up together.
Love,
Erica
Post a Comment