Congratulations Becky!! Ruth
The Rockford Fire Department has made a GREAT choice in hiring your sister. I look forward to working with her. Gerry
Go Becky! I am SO excited for her, but hope to never need her services here at my house putting out a fire. =0)Sara, all your pictures of the boys are so great! Someday you and I should each publish a book of all our kid's pictures we have taken. I will buy a copy of yours if you will buy mine. That way we would sell two whole books. haha
Yes, let's do it! Which reminds me...you should check this out: www.bellababyphotography.com....cute ideas!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations Becky!! Ruth
The Rockford Fire Department has made a GREAT choice in hiring your sister. I look forward to working with her. Gerry
Go Becky! I am SO excited for her, but hope to never need her services here at my house putting out a fire. =0)
Sara, all your pictures of the boys are so great! Someday you and I should each publish a book of all our kid's pictures we have taken.
I will buy a copy of yours if you will buy mine. That way we would sell two whole books. haha
Yes, let's do it! Which reminds me...you should check this out: www.bellababyphotography.com....cute ideas!
Post a Comment