
Eight years ago today we posed for the picture above. It was our wedding day, and it's hard to believe that 8 years have already passed! I'm truly grateful that God brought us together. It's amazing to watch life unfold, to have a wonderful husband and now two adorable boys. I'm so thankful for a loving husband who is an amazing dad to our boys.
But, I had a mini nervous breakdown yesterday thinking that we have been together now for about 12 years. When I met Dan, his brother Cory was in kindergarten, and we'll be going to Cory's HIGH SCHOOL graduation this comning Friday. Then, I thought, "Gabe is almost in kindergarten." Before I know it, another 12 years will have passed and he'll be graduating from high school. WOW. That really freaked me out!

1 comments:
Happy 8th Anniversary!!
That is crazy that you guys met around the time Cory started kindergarten. It's weird because it doesn't feel like that much time has gone by. 12 more will surely not pass as fast, right??!? Our boys can definitely not graduate!! (well, when it's time, I hope they do!)
Post a Comment