We have old-fashioned ice cream trucks that roam our neighborhood fairly frequently in warmer weather. We really haven't been regular customers, mostly because I feel like we never have cash around here! But, for the last two lovely spring nights, we have waited on the front steps for the ice cream man to come. It's been really fun and I think we'll start keeping more cash on hand so we can do it more often! :-)
(Excuse the crappy door and steps in the background. :-))
That looks like the PERFECT way to spend a nice warm spring night. I wish an ice cream truck would pass by our house right now! YUM!
Your photography is great, Sara. I'm so impressed. I think it's time we hired you (and Christina) to take pictures of our house and us before we move (not that that's any time soon, but hopefully.... :-) It's nice having photographers in the family!
My favorite is the second one with your two sweet boys. That one needs to be framed! Love, Erica
What fun! I remember hearing the ice cream truck coming down our street when I was little. I seem to remember a guy on a bike with a cooler in front selling popsicles and other yummy stuff, too. You knew he was coming because he rang a little bell. I love the pictures! You really do take professional quality pictures! Love, Ruth
Like Ruth, I remember our ice cream truck. Actually we had a truck for awhile (I think it was called "Mr. Frosty") and then a guy with a bike as Ruth described. Your post brought back alot of memories. Your pictures are great and I can't wait to get ice cream next time I come to visit. Love ya, Sandi
4 comments:
WOW!
These pictures are SO good! I love that the boys are hanging out on the front steps having ice cream. It looks like so much fun!
That looks like the PERFECT way to spend a nice warm spring night. I wish an ice cream truck would pass by our house right now! YUM!
Your photography is great, Sara. I'm so impressed. I think it's time we hired you (and Christina) to take pictures of our house and us before we move (not that that's any time soon, but hopefully.... :-) It's nice having photographers in the family!
My favorite is the second one with your two sweet boys. That one needs to be framed!
Love,
Erica
What fun! I remember hearing the ice cream truck coming down our street when I was little. I seem to remember a guy on a bike with a cooler in front selling popsicles and other yummy stuff, too. You knew he was coming because he rang a little bell. I love the pictures! You really do take professional quality pictures! Love, Ruth
Like Ruth, I remember our ice cream truck. Actually we had a truck for awhile (I think it was called "Mr. Frosty") and then a guy with a bike as Ruth described. Your post brought back alot of memories. Your pictures are great and I can't wait to get ice cream next time I come to visit.
Love ya,
Sandi
Post a Comment