Thursday, January 04, 2007

Surprise!




At least that's what it was for us! Most of you know this already, but Dan and I found out a couple months ago that we are expecting another baby, due July 3. Although we weren't planning it just yet, the timing is good and we're very excited. As with my pregnancy with Gabe, I have been pretty sick this time around again. I'm currently about 14 1/2 weeks, so I think the sickness is tapering off a bit, but it's still been a little rough. A friend shared with me a remedy she heard about taking Unisom (the sleeping pill) with B6 (vitamin). I tried it and it does actually work, so I'd recommend it to anyone else struggling with nausea. My doctors readily approved it, which made we wonder, why didn't they tell me the first time? They were like, "oh yeah, that's an old midwive's remedy...it's perfectly safe!" Anyway, we'll keep you posted as things progress. We're planning to find out the sex at the ultrasound, so just five and a half more weeks until then! Appreciate all the thoughts, prayers and kind words that have already been sent our way.

7 comments:

Christina said...

Yay! You already know this...but we are SOOOO thrilled for you guys and we're so excited to have another little baby in the family. Ok, 5 1/2 weeks until the ultrasound....I'm counting down.... :-) You guys are such great parents and this new little one is blessed to be coming into such a great family. Also, you'll love being pregnant in the summer!

Sally said...

Christina the summer-loving girl can say that! I'm not looking forward to being pregnant ALL summer until August- but what are we gonna do? It'll be a wonderful blessing in the end. Congratulations, Sara!

Amber Stubbs said...

Congratulations Sara...I'm sure Gabe will love to be a big brother! Please tell Dan I said congratulations!!! :)

The Jones Family said...

Hi! Loved the pictures you posted of Gabe - he's such a sweet boy.
Can't wait to see what the next baby will be :)
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So excited for you and this pregnancy is going to fly by! Can't wait to find out if Gabe will have a little brother or sister! Also.. love the pics of Gabe, what a cutie!!

Love Jamie & Hunter : )

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited! Another baby in the family--the more, the merrier!
Love, Erica

Lyndsey said...

Contrats you guys! It's so fun to see the pictures and hear the stories of my friends with kids :)