This weekend we went to Rockford to celebrate Joyce's 50th birthday. We thought it would be fun to go for dinner at a Japanese restaurant called Shogun. Below are a few pics from our adventure. As you can see, the boys were a little nervous around the fire, but I think they still had a good time. Henry was really laughing when our cook was tossing the egg around (even after breaking one)! And Patrick did a great job catching the flying shrimp!


2 comments:
These are great pics from Shogun. I love all of the expressions that you can see on the boy's faces and of course the pic of Patrick catching the shrimp. He was looking at these over my shoulder and said, "i'm so glad she put that on there"!! I am, too!! It's a good action shot. We had so much fun with you over the weekend. But we are SOOOOOO sorry we infected you guys with this nasty bug. Hope you're all feeling better.
I know, I love the fire picture and how the boys are both so nervous looking. And I had to put the one of Patrick up (none of the others really turned out). If you look closely you can see the shrimp up by the exhaust.
PLEASE don't be sorry about the stomach bug. You definitely owed us one for the Christmas virus we passed along! I guess now we know those kid germs spread like wildfire! We had a lot of fun with you guys, too, and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment