Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas Pics






Here are some pics of our Christmas. The first is Gabe in his Christmas jammies we got him. The top button was missing, which is why they look the way they do. I get him jammies every year and give them to him the night before, which is something my mom always used to do that for us. The second pic is him opening his giant Curious George from us, only to be disappointed that he didn't do anything when he pushed on his belly. The third is him with his new Sesame Street Sing and Giggle Tool Bench (that was the big gift we got him). The last two are from my parents' and Tim and Sandi's. We had a great Christmas, and Gabe is back to normal, thankfully, after a very long week of being sick. Hope you all had nice Christmases, too!

1 comments:

Christina said...

These pictures are really cute. I love the one of him with the tool bench, showing his teeth when he's smiling! So cute and hilarious that he knows how to "smile" for pictures! His jammies are super cute..I love the idea of that tradition.