Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Happy Feet

So, I'm catching up on some posts while I watch the season premier of American Idol. :-) I can't believe I forgot to post that we took Gave to see his first movie at the theater. We took him to see Happy Feet the Saturday before New Year's. He actually was really into it...there's lots of singing and dancing which held his attention. But, he was still on the mend from the virus he had all week and about half way through the movie he turned over on me and fell asleep! He slept through most of the second half and woke up about 10 minutes from the end. It worked out OK, though, because we didn't know if we'd be able to stay for the whole thing and we were able to watch the entire movie. It was cute, a little political in some ways with the underlying messages, but in general pretty cute. Maybe we'll try another one sometime.

One more thing...now everytime Gabe sees a penguin in a book or on TV he calls it "happy feet."

1 comments:

Christina said...

This is so cute. How funny that he called penguins "happy feet"! You guys are so brave to go to the movies with him. It sounds like he did great. I'm proud of him!