



We spent last weekend putting a veggie garden in our backyard, which went surprisingly well. It took less time than we thought and we built it using extra wood from our yard and fence, and bought the soil on sale for $.83 a bag, so it was a very cheap project! We planted tomatoes, bell peppers, serrano peppers, basil, lavender and oregano. Hopefully they'll grow! Here are some before during and after pics....

2 comments:
What a great idea! I would love to do that next summer. I'm not sure if we have enough sun in our backyard to grow a good garden. I hope it grows and you get lots of veggies..it looks great!
I love the garden, it make such a difference. Isn't it fun to do a project and then see how nice it looks! I'm also proud of you for gardening again!
Post a Comment