These pictures are darling. Is the one of him sleeping on you from right after his cut? The hair cut place looks sooo super kid-friendly. We'll have to bring Henry there for his next one and pretend that it's his 1st so we can get the certificate and polaroid, too! Do you notice that his hair is growing fast now that it's cut? I almost feel like Henry could use a little trim in the back already. Maybe since I've already taken the plunge to get it cut I'm not so sad about cutting it now when it grows.
It's funny you say that because just today I was thinking it looks longer already! The one of him sleeping was actually before the cut. He fell asleep on the way there and kept sleeping for almost an hour!
3 comments:
These pictures are darling. Is the one of him sleeping on you from right after his cut? The hair cut place looks sooo super kid-friendly. We'll have to bring Henry there for his next one and pretend that it's his 1st so we can get the certificate and polaroid, too! Do you notice that his hair is growing fast now that it's cut? I almost feel like Henry could use a little trim in the back already. Maybe since I've already taken the plunge to get it cut I'm not so sad about cutting it now when it grows.
It's funny you say that because just today I was thinking it looks longer already! The one of him sleeping was actually before the cut. He fell asleep on the way there and kept sleeping for almost an hour!
I love the pics. Especially the one of you holding him. It's so precious. He does look like such a big boy now. It's just crazy how fast they grow!
Post a Comment