Monday, February 13, 2006
See Gabe Walk.
(This is Dan...) Have you seen Google Video? It's a great way to post video clips on-line to link to from a blog like this one. Even if you just use the video feature of a digital camera (which is what we did to get this short clip of Gabe taking some steps). Check it out! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6661093068264620033
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute! Did he just start walking? When is his birthday? I know he's not yet a year old, is he?
He's 10 1/2 months old. He'll be a year on March 26. He actually took his first "step" on December 11 (about 8 1/2 months), so it's taken him a bit to get to that point, but I think he may fully walk before a year. He already is starting to try to take off once he pulls up on something, so we have to watch him like a hawk!
This is so cute to see!! I'm excited that you're posting videos...I need to learn to do this so we can get some clips up too. I can't wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment