Sunday, February 12, 2006

Busy Weekend


We have had a very busy weekend! Friday, I took Gabe in to my office for a little while (picture at left). We had an office clean-up day, so even though it is normally my day off, we went in for a bit so I could do some cleaning, and so my co-workers could see him. I think he enjoyed all of the attention! Once it warms up, I'd really like to take him downtown more often to walk around by the lake or to the aquarium, especially now that we're even closer.

Also, yesterday we went to see my sister's team play in Valpo (for more on my sister, see http://www.wiuathletics.com/staff/index.php?show=bio&id=88 ). We had a lot of fun, but the game was a 2 p.m., so the afternoon nap didn't happen. Then we went to dinner afterwards and he was so tired, but he did well considering he hadn't slept since 10:30! It was nice to see Beck, though. I'm very proud of her and I don't get to make it to many games. It's not the same as watching her play, which I really miss, but it's fun to see her in action as an assitant coach.

Today Dan and Gabe are going to a Chicago Fire game in Rosemont at the Allstate Arena. Dan's mentoring program received some tickets, so some of the mentors and mentees are going as a group. I am going to take the chance to go in to work to do some more catching up (yuck,but I always feel better when I do it).

0 comments: