A few days ago I was feeling Gabe's gums (oh so carefully as to avoid being chomped by his other 8 teeth) and I felt something sharp on the upper right side! I think he finally has a molar coming through (imagine the front four, and then skip one, and it's that one). Maybe that was the reason for his rough nights a few weeks ago. I have to imaging that it must really hurt to have that pressure of a new tooth pushing through. I wonder if it's anything like the pain of having your braces tightened. Hopefully it's not that bad, but I'm sure it's irritating at the very least! He's actually done pretty well with teething, but he started getting them so early, it's hard to know what he is/was like when he was not teeting! :-)
We are giving him more "chunks" of food, but I still need to be better about cooking better food for us for dinner so he can just have what we are eating. We give him bites usually of what we're having, but still are mostly feeding him jar dinners and jar "chunks" (Gerber graduates). One thing he is starting to do more of is kindof playing and blowing raspberries after he has a mouthful of food. It's funny sometimes, but I try not to laugh because I don't want to encourage it!
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment