Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Placeholder

IMG_8378

I'm feeling like I need one of those placeholder posts I used to do. It's not that exciting for everyone else to read, but I feel like it keeps me more accountable to post things I want to post. :-)

So, here goes (in no particular order):

Downtown with Dad
Cousin Weekend
Holly's Wedding
Lolli Moxie Daisy Doggie
School Updates
Super Hero Party / Visiting the Farm
Caleb's Birthday
Update on the Summer List

I know I'm forgetting a bunch, but that will surely be enough to get me started!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Can't wait to hear about all of these events!!! Ruth

Erica said...

I love this 'placeholder' picture. I can almost hear the sounds of the water as I sit on my couch.

Can't wait to read new posts!
Love,
Erica

Christina said...

Oooh, I really love this picture too. I'm excited to read about all of these things! But trust me, I totally get the need for some time and space away from blogging too!

Love you,
Christina