So so cute! And a might bit sad, too! How can this sweet little boy be growing old enough to have a tooth fall out? My goodness! He sure is sweet. I love that you captured this very important first. And I'll never forget the time and place he lost his second. Monster mashing with the Vances! hahaha!
3 comments:
WooHoo!! Congratulations on losing your very first tooth Gabe!!! Can't wait to hear what the tooth fairy leaves you!! Love, Aunt Ruth
I hope the tooth fairy cometh! :) Did she leave $60K like Gabriel thought? LOL He's just the cutest! Love you, Joyce
So so cute! And a might bit sad, too! How can this sweet little boy be growing old enough to have a tooth fall out? My goodness! He sure is sweet. I love that you captured this very important first. And I'll never forget the time and place he lost his second. Monster mashing with the Vances! hahaha!
Love,
Christina
Post a Comment