Friday, April 30, 2010

"...so well.."

IMG_1543

Caleb is cracking me up today. He keeps tagging "so well" to the end of his sentences today. Like, "I can't carry day-day up the stairs so well." Or, "My shoes aren't goin' on so well." Or "I don't like that so well."

Except it sounds like "so we-ow." Cute. I don't where he picked it up, or how long it will last, but thought I'd jot it down.

2 comments:

Erica said...

That's SO cute! I love what kids say!

These pictures of Caleb and Gabe are adorable! Can't believe how quickly they are growing up. As always, I love the updates! More please! :-)

Love,
Erica

Christina said...

Gosh is he ever cute! I just loved the time I got to spend with him last weekend. Even though it was short and went fast, I treasure those moments that we had on Sunday morning playing in the (nearly empty) basement playroom together while we sipped our coffee. He is such a doll. And so sweet and so so patient. Love that! And I love him!

love,
Christina