Sunday, April 18, 2010

Counting my Blessings {and years}

IMG_1785

I celebrated my 32nd birthday this week (my sweet sixteen...times 2!).  I must say, I do love birthdays.  That sounds selfish, but it's not just for the gifts.  Well, maybe it's the gifts a little bit. :-)  But on my birthday I'm always reminded of how many wonderful people I have in my life.  People who call (starting with my Grandma, who calls every year around 7 a.m. to sing to me), send cards, stop by, buy me coffee, take me to lunch, babysit so we can go out - I am truly blessed to have each of them (you!) in my life. 

Thanks to everyone for making it a great day / week!

P.S. I know I already said it on the other blog, but I'm in a bit, of a blogging slump.  Need to refocus a bit, but will be back at some point.  :-)

0 comments: