
Last Friday we were able to have a playdate with my high school girlfriends and all of our kids....probably the first time in a year we've been together with all the little ones! It was great seeing everyone, though my boys were SUPER grumpy at first. :-) Sorry!
I know I've said it before, but it's so nice to have close friends that have known you since you were a kid and still like you (I think? ha!). :-)
And speaking of good friends, I also had lunch with my college girlfiends Anne and Val this weekend. We have a quarterly (more often if we can manage) lunch at Sweet Tomatoes in Schaumburg. All-you-can-eat salad, soup, pizza and several hours of chatting and catching up (sans kids). This weekend we seriously laughed until we cried - I haven't done that in a long time! So good to have other moms to relate to. I need a picture of us next time, girls!
Love all you girls! Thanks for being my BFFs. :-)

5 comments:
I love these pictures of your high school friends and you and all of your precious children! It's neat that you've gone through all of those milestones together. I'm glad you had such a fun lunch with your college friends too. Time with friends is so refreshing!
Hope you are all doing well!
Love,
Erica
Awww, so sweet. I love you too!
That is so sweet! I love these pictures of you girls together and then the one with all of the kids together. It's so sweet that you grew up together and now they will too. Also, lunch at Sweet Tomatoes--how fun! I love those times of laughing so hard. So glad you had some girl time!
Love you,
Christina
Cute, it was fun and it is a little amazing when we're all together with all those crazy kids running around that they are all ours!
It's very cool all that we've been thru together and now experiencing being mom's together too : )
We've definitely experienced the highs and lows together (and by this I mean hair - will the poofy bangs come back?). Good to know there's people who've seen you at your worst (+braces) and love you anyway:)
Post a Comment