Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Congrats, Holly and Matt!

On Christmas evening we were able to stop by the Hodges family get-together and were happy to hear that Matt had proposed to Holly that morning! The ring is absolutely beautiful...this picture does not do it justice. I wish I had taken a few more!

Congrats, Holly and Matt! We are so happy for you.



Picnik collage

IMG_9724

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. You and Christina have to start a photo business.
love ya,
Sandi

Christina said...

Wow, wow, wow!! Her ring is stunning! Oh my, I love it! These pictures are so beautiful. So happy and excited for them. Congrats Holly and Matt!

Love,
Christina

Jill and Billy said...

This is beautiful! Thanks so much for putting it together - I will make sure Holly checks it out. She will love it. :) YAY!

Anonymous said...

Sara, I'm crying as I look at this! Thanks so much for posting this! I love the pictures! You are so sweet! Love, Ruth

Doug said...

@Sara ~ you have a gift for beautiful photos and your site is very pretty and inviting.

Re: Holly & Matt: I'm very happy for them. The pictures are wonderful. You have a talent...


Thanks for sharing!

Doug aka irunnerbuzz