I love this! Such a sweet moment between the best friends! Hard to believe you caught them standing STILL in the midst of all the jumping on the bed craziness!
Thanksgiving was so much fun. We love your two boys so much!!
What precious boys! I love how close they are. That's such a precious gift! It's funny picturing the boys jumping like crazy before and after this moment. I love seeing all of them together!
2 comments:
I love this! Such a sweet moment between the best friends! Hard to believe you caught them standing STILL in the midst of all the jumping on the bed craziness!
Thanksgiving was so much fun. We love your two boys so much!!
What precious boys! I love how close they are. That's such a precious gift!
It's funny picturing the boys jumping like crazy before and after this moment. I love seeing all of them together!
Post a Comment