I know I'm supposed to be catching up, but I'm feeling a little unmotivated in the blogging department. I did, however, get my Christmas cards ordered. For all the thousands (yes, thousands) of pictures I've taken this year, there were NIL good family pics of us. So, the collage prevails again.
Let's just say you may or may not be finding the below images in your mailbox in the next couple of weeks....



4 comments:
ADORABLE! I hope we find this mix of cuteness in our mailbox soon :-)
And congrats on having your cards ordered. That is huge! I meant to do that by YESTERDAY (because of some sales) and still have not. Oops. Maybe by the weekend!!
I love collages and all of these pictures are great. Looking forward to getting your card in the mail!
I still need to take a picture of Ben for our card......
Love,
Erica
BTW, I'm so sorry I never took your family picture on Thanksgiving :-( But these are MUCH cuter!
Isn't it so hard to get just a family picture much less a good family picture! We really have so few of all 4 of us and even fewer good ones.
These pics are great, I'm sure it will be very cute!
Post a Comment