Today was a perfect, snowy winter day here. Dan is on vacation and I was working from home, so he took the boys out and I snapped these pics from Caleb's bedroom window upstairs.
They had so much fun and didn't want to come in. I didn't go out with them, but I had a cup of hot cocoa when they came in anyway.
I get the feeling a lot of you were out having fun in the snow today, too! Definitely got me in the Christmas-y, wintery mood!
Happy Winter!





And here are some more:

3 comments:
Look at all that clean, white snow! It looks like so much fun!! I love the picture of the boys throwing snow at Dan. Ben was looking at the pictures with me and really liked seeing Gabe with the shovel "sweeping".
It's going to be a white Christmas!!
Love,
Erica
What wonderful pictures of the boys! They look like they are having such a good time with Dan!! Love the slide show!! Have a Merry Christmas! Love, Ruth
The slide show is so cool and your photos are beautiful.
love ya,
Sandi
Post a Comment