Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fabulous Fall

It's cold and rainy right now, but wow - November has been a fabulous fall month. We've had several weekends of beautiful, sunny, colorful days and have taken full advantage of getting out and enjoying them. I've been finding that I love fall more and more each year. I've always really loved it (though spring is my favorite season), but I have become completely fascinated with fall colors - they are truly beautiful and it's like you can't soak in enough before the dreary winter months arrive. I truly love living in a place that has all four seasons. I may feel differently in 20 years, but for now I love it.

Here are some pics we took a couple weeks ago while out enjoying the weather on one of those beautiful days.

I have lots of catching up to do, btw. Lots going on, and lots on my mind. That's nothing new, but I like Christina's idea of taking 10 minutes each day to catch up. I may not be able to start until after the holiday, but I'm going to try!

Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!


IMG_8434

IMG_8458

IMG_8454

IMG_8447

IMG_8453

IMG_8448

IMG_8439

IMG_8457

IMG_8469

IMG_8451

IMG_8484

IMG_8487

3 comments:

Teara said...

Looks like fun. I love the boys little rakes.

See you soon!

Christina said...

If I didn't love fall before, this post would make me ADORE it! These pictures are gorgeous. I love the way you capture the colors and the way everything is changing. Also the pictures of the boys are absolutely darling. I love the one of the two of them together where Gabe is sort of smirking at Caleb! And the one of Gabe upside down in the leaves looking at you. PRECIOUS! Great pictures! Want to do our family pics? Is it too late for Christmas cards??

Love you,
Christina
p.s. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow! YAY!

Sara said...

Christina - what's funny is I was thinking the exact same thing! We need a family pic for the Christmas card! Maybe you can take ours and vice versa tomorrow. :-)

Look forward to seeing you guys!!