We started out waiting for bull horns made of balloons. Gabe looks about as unsure of this clown as I did (I was wishing Aunt Tina was there...she loves clowns :-)):

Caleb wanted nothing to do with the clown or a hat:

The, ummmm, bull horn hat we waited for:

My boys:

Their favorite part of the night was when they turned out all the lights for the big intro:

Gabe couldn't wait for the soft pretzel we had promised him:

And Caleb shared nachos with Dan (they both LOVED drinking the Sprite we got):

Dan told Gabe that maybe he would get on the Jumbotron and it really freaked him out. I think he thought he was going to be physically taken somewhere.

They were pretty tired by halftime (7 p.m. start), so we decided to leave. But, not without seeing Benny the Bull first. The line was SUPER long, so we just looked at him through the window, and he was kind enough to wave at the boys through the glass:

Go Bulls!

Here's a slide show of some of the other pics:

4 comments:
Great pictures Sara!!! Looks like a good time was had by all despite the creepy clown!
What fun! Great family time! Love the pictures! Nice hat! :0) Ruth
Wow, Sara! I love these pictures. What a perfect night! It looks like the boys had so much fun. It must have been so amazing from their perspective. I laughed when I read about the Jumbotron and Gabe being afraid of being taken away. I don't blame him, it does sound like some crazy thing! What a perfect Chicago weekend night!!
Love you,
Christina
What a fun, family night! I love the picture of Dan and the boys. So sweet.
I can only imagine how exciting the sights and sounds were to the boys. Honestly, I've never been to a Bulls game and have always wanted to go. Now the boys can tell me all about it at Thanksgiving! It's neat that have these special family outings together!
Love,
Erica
Post a Comment