
Jamie's right, I've been totally neglecting this blog. :-)
Fall has been good so far for us here. We've been fairly healthy and so we are grateful for that. I have lots of catching up to do, as usual, but I'll just start with some pics from today. The day started out cloudy and rainy, so the boys and I decided to lay low, watch a movie and have a jammie day. But, the sun came out this afternoon and we felt the need to get out for some fresh air. Still a bit chilly, but we enjoyed the crisp fall day.
Tonight we got takeout, watched the Charlie Brown Halloween Special we have on DVD, and carved pumpkins. A great fall day. And tomorrow we are off to a birthday party for William.
Hope your fall is going well!





4 comments:
The boys have matching sweatshirts, how cute! Love the pumpkins. I bet the one with the chick and flower is Dan's. lol
Good pumpkins : ) What fun!!
Sounds like a great way to spend the day! Love the pumpkins! Ruth
Hmmm...wonder which punkin is Sara's fave?
Post a Comment