
After that we went back to Oma's apartment, or hotel, as Gabe calls it. :-) It was a beautiful day with great views from her place as well as down by the river.

Love Gabe's reflection in the mirror in this one:

Down by the river:





And there was a beautiful sunset to end the day; wouldn't you love to see this from your living room windows every night?

Thanks, Oma! We love you. It's always fun at your "hotel." Gabe never wants to leave. Well, he wants US to leave so he can stay at Oma's by himself!

1 comments:
Sara: Thank you for such a nice post! I had so fun time with you, the boys and Dan. Isn't it so funny that Gabe calls my place a 'hotel'?! :-) Loves it!! You gotta admit, it does have that feel with the elevators, vending machines, laundry room and ice maker! But, I'll take these views anyday; fall and winter are the BEST when it comes to sunsets; absolutely breathtaking. You did a great job capturing what I get to enjoy nearly every single night. Thank you for everything. I love you. Joyce
Post a Comment