We had a playdate with my college girlfriends and their kids yesterday. Definitely another one of those times where you look around at the SIX children there and think, holy cow?! Weren't we just in college? :-)
We alway have a great time together, and aren't all their kids so cute?!
Cute kids!!! Your new camera and photography skills are pretty fantastic! How are you doing the collages? I ran into Mary Burian at Target today. She remains about the cutest, most stylish, nicest woman in the universe...
Thanks! It's all the camera. The collages I'm doing in picnik.com - I upgraded to the "premium" for like $24 a year, but I think you can do basic collages for free!
If you ever want free amateur photos of the girls, pick the setting and let me know! :-)
3 comments:
Cute kids!!! Your new camera and photography skills are pretty fantastic! How are you doing the collages?
I ran into Mary Burian at Target today. She remains about the cutest, most stylish, nicest woman in the universe...
Thanks! It's all the camera. The collages I'm doing in picnik.com - I upgraded to the "premium" for like $24 a year, but I think you can do basic collages for free!
If you ever want free amateur photos of the girls, pick the setting and let me know! :-)
Isn't Mary just so sweet and cute? Love her.
Wow. These pictures are amazing! You really captured the children so well. So beautiful!!
I can't believe there are 6 children, either! That's crazy. They are all so darling. It looks like such a fun day together!
Post a Comment